The services listed below are available to be done on paper no larger than 13 inches x 13 inches or within Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator at a standard resolution of 300dpi. For artwork created using the Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator programs the parameters may not exceed 20 inches x 20 inches or 6000 x 6000 pixels. If you'd like a commissioned piece larger than the parameters listed please contact me.
Would you like a simple sketch? Have an idea but need a rough outline of the visuals? Simple Sketches start at $10. The $10 will pay for three rough sketches of your idea or concept.
Would you like a piece of original line art? Line art refers to artwork that only consists of line work without added color. Line art starts at $10+ for each drawing done.
Linework and Color
Would you like a piece of art that is fully illustrated and partially or fully colored? Fully illustrated and colored artwork start at $20+ for each illustration. Art that is greyscale, shaded and/or colored black or black and white count as colored artwork.
- Payment for projects costing under $100 is due before the drawing process begins.
- Payment plans may be provided for commissions costing more than $100.
- The commission process moves in phases from the Planning Phase to the Drawing Phase, and onto the Overview Phase, until the production of the artwork has ended. Once we agree to move on from one phase to another there is a 10% (of total amount due) charge added to your bill for every time a previously closed phase is reopened or revisited for more work or corrections.
- Upon completing an illustration or piece of art any outstanding payment will be due no later than 7 business days after the art's completion. If the initial 7 business day time limit passes the payment is considered "late". Failure to pay on time will result in a 10% (of total amount due) late fee for every 7 consecutive business days after the payment is considered "late". Those who are paying through use of a payment plan will pay according to the stipulations of the payment plan and may be exempt from the above stipulations.
- As the original artist of your commissioned piece of art I must be credited and given acknowledgement for the original artwork.
- You may use or reproduce your commissioned piece of art on t-shirts, stickers, or any other surface you'd like.
- As the original artist I reserve the right to display all commissioned artwork in my personal gallery and portfolio.
- All art created by me belongs to me and whoever initially commissioned the artwork. No other party or individual may claim ownership or creative license over said art without permission given by the owner of the art and/or myself.
- By commissioning Erin Lisette to create a piece of original artwork, you have agreed to all of the above rules and conditions. Please contact me Erin Lisette for any questions of concerns you may have.
- These conditions apply to all paid work that I do.